*PTS will create a culture of high achievement.
*PTS will create a culture of technological innovation.
*PTS will create a culture of collaboration and acceptance in a
safe and secure learning environment.
*PTS will be nationally recognized.
Belief and Vision Statements
* Student achievement requires all stakeholders to be invested in our students and their college and career readiness.
* Student achievement is dependent upon the collaborative efforts of administration, teachers, support staff, family,
community stakeholders, and the students themselves.
*All students are capable of learning and will be challenged to reach their full potential.
* Curricula should be viable, aligned, rigorous, intentionally taught, learned, assessed, and reflected upon.
*All employees are collectively responsible for educating our students, modeling high expectations, and positively
impacting students' lives.
* It is responsible for embracing employee strengths, cultivating areas of growth through training, and developing talent for future sustainability.
* It has a responsibility to teach, model and foster behavior that reflects integrity, compassion, equity, and respect for all.
* Community engagement creates the synergy for high achievement and student development.
* Our schools are a source of pride and the foundation of a strong community.
* In open and honest communication with the school community, striving to develop positive relationships, valuing the community's voice, and encouraging active community participation.
* Learning is the purpose of education.
* Meaningful and engaging curriculum and instruction that is student-centered, research- based, and reflects students' diverse needs.
* Life-long learners and coachable professionals.
* Employees who exemplify critical values and add value to the lives of those around them.
* Financial decisions that positively impact students.
* Responsible stewardship, accountability to community taxpayers, and forward thinking as it pertains to budgets and finance.
* An orderly, inviting, clean, healthy, safe and secure learning environment for students and employees.
* The integration of technology throughout all levels of learning to augment instruction, provide the necessary tools to ensure technological literacy, and to enhance college and career readiness.
* A strong, active, and productive technology presence throughout the district.
* Students that demonstrate responsible digital citizenship, are proficient utilizing and possess the skills to adapt to emerging technology.
* A positive culture reflecting a physically and emotionally safe, productive, working and learning environment.