Records from the Portage Adult Education program are no longer housed in the Central Avenue location.  These records can be obtained as instructed below:

1.  Transcripts for GED Graduates who obtained their GED after 1985 are no longer available locally.  GED grads must request their transcripts online. Here are the instructions.  If you have any trouble locating your records via Diploma Sender,  contact the registrar at Portage High School.  Copies of all GED Transcripts obtained through Portage Adult Education are housed there.

2.   Beginning July 1, 2011 adult high school transcripts can be obtained from the registrar at Portage High School.  Please contact them directly for information on how to obtain your transcript.
Portage High School
Phone: 763-8100