Children working outside on project
Facilities » Facility Use Requests

Facility Use Requests

Community members who would like to use one of the facilities within Portage Township Schools must submit a request form to our administration building. 

The digital Facility Use Form is coming soon. Until then, contact the PTS Administration Building at (219)762-6511 for more information.