Accident Reporting Procedures
Accident Reporting: A Quick How-to Guide
This page is for informational purposes only. For full reporting procedures and guidelines, including accident report forms, please click HERE to access proper Worker's Compensation Claim documents.
If you have a injury or related illness while at work:
- Report the incident as soon as reasonably possible.
- Inform your supervisor, principal, or director of the details of the incident.
- Completely fill out the Indiana Worker's Compensation Injury, Illness form. This should be done within 24 hours of the incident.
- Contact Lu Gragido, ext. 6013, and report the incident.
- If treatment is needed, seek treatment at one of the following approved clinics:
Occupational Health Franciscan Working Well Northshore Health Ctr. Portage Health Center Express Care/Port of Indiana 3170 Willowcreek Rd. 6615 S. Boudary Rd. 6450 U.S. Hwy 6 Portage, IN 46368 Portage, IN 46368 Portage, IN 46368 219-947-6628 219-787-8662 PHS Clinic Fax# 219-947-6629 219-763-8112 Hours: 7:30am - 4:00pm M-F Hours: 7:00am - 3:30pm M-F Hours: 8:30am - 3:00pm or or 3325 Willowcreek Rd. 3564 Scottsdale St. Portage, IN 46368 Portage, IN 46368 219-764-8439219-763-8112 Hours: 8:30am - 4:30pm M-F Hours: 8:00am - 6:00pm M-S Urgent Care Scottdate St. Hours: 5:00pm - 9:00pm M-F
**If this is a true emergency, go to the nearest hospital!**